I.TREN.E (trenbolone enanthate) is a synthetic anabolic androgenic steroid that is commonly used by bodybuilders and athletes to increase muscle mass and strength. It is a long-acting form of trenbolone, which is a potent steroid that is structurally similar to testosterone. I.TREN.E is known for its ability to significantly increase muscle mass and strength without causing fluid retention, which is a common side effect of high androgenic steroids such as testosterone and methandrostenolone. This is because I.TREN.E is not converted into estrogen or dihydrotestosterone through aromatization or 5α-reductase, respectively.
I.TREN.E can have some short-term side effects, including insomnia, high blood pressure, increased aggressiveness, and increased libido.
- Anabolic rating: 500 (extremely high)
- Androgenic rating: 500 (extremely high)
- Aromatization: None
- Active life: 10 days
- Detection time: 5 months
- Toxicity: Moderate
- Progestin activity: Moderate
- Increases protein synthesis
- Increases appetite
- Burns fat
- Increases the number of red blood cells
- Reduces cortisol levels
- Stimulates the secretion of growth hormone
- Stimulates the secretion of insulin-like growth factor
- Increased blood pressure
- Acne, increased greasiness of the skin
- Decrease in libido, due to an increase in prolactin
- Prolactin-induced gynecomastia
Recommended working doses
100 to 150 mg per week.
For from 300 to 500 mg per week. Increasing the dosage above 500 mg per week causes a large number of side effects, which are difficult to control.