I.TREN.A, the acetate version of trenbolone, is considered more effective than other versions.
Trenbolone acetate is a fast-acting anabolic steroid with a very high anabolic and androgenic rating. It does not undergo aromatization and therefore does not produce estrogenic side effects. Trenbolone acetate has a relatively short active life of about 3 days and can be detected in the body for up to 5 months after use. It has moderate toxicity and moderate progestin activity.
It is one of the most popular forms of the drug. I.TREN.A has a short half-life, so it is injected either every day or every other day.
Trenbolone acetate, like all trenbolone compounds, is considered to have a very high androgenic rating. This is because trenbolone is a potent androgen that has a strong binding affinity for the androgen receptor and can produce a range of androgenic effects, including the development of male secondary sexual characteristics, the promotion of muscle growth and strength, and the suppression of estrogen production.
The androgenic rating of trenbolone acetate is typically considered to be around 500, which is considered to be extremely high on the androgenic scale. This is because trenbolone acetate is much more potent than testosterone, which is the reference compound used to assign androgenic ratings to other steroids. Testosterone has an androgenic rating of 100, so trenbolone acetate is considered to be five times more androgenic than testosterone.
- Anabolic rating: 300-500 (very high to extremely high)
- Androgenic rating: 500 (extremely high)
- Aromatization: None (but can produce estrogenic effects through metabolites)
- Active life: 3 days (dependent on ester)
- Detection time: 5 months
- Toxicity: Moderate
- Progestin activity: Moderate
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Increases protein synthesis and reduces protein degradation
- Increases red blood cell production
- Increases appetite and nutrient uptake
- Increases collagen synthesis and bone density
- Increases insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels
- Increases metabolism and fat loss
- Increases aggression and libido
- Enhances immune function
- Increases joint lubrication
- Increases overall physical performance
- Hair loss
- Male pattern baldness
- Decreased libido
- Changes in mood and behavior
- Water retention
- Prostate enlargement
- Decreased natural testosterone production
- Increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Liver damage
Recommended working doses
50-100 mg every other day. This dosage, when taken in conjunction with testosterone, can help to promote muscle mass growth with minimal side effects.
100-200 mg every other day. Increasing the dosage beyond 200 mg every other day can increase the risk of experiencing side effects, such as elevated estrogen levels and prolactin-related side effects.